Let’s face it. Since Chevrolet started delivering the new 2014 Corvette Stingrays, it seems like they are now everywhere. My twitter and youtube feeds are full of new spottings and First Time videos, but this video of two Corvette Stingrays on the dragstrip running against each other was something I had to share!
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
If the budget won’t allow you to buy a new Stingray, maybe you can still get your Corvette fix thanks to Hasbro.
You just might not be able to enjoy the high-performance sports car the way you can with the real version!
Word comes this week that Hasbro, the maker of the popular Monopoly board game, has decided to include the 2014 Corvette Stingray in its collection of tokens.
The guys at TR3 Performance brought out their new C7 Stingray Corvette to play against a lightly modded (intake and exhaust) C6 Z51 Corvette. The new C7 Corvette is amazing inside and out! We will likely see a lot more of this beast in the coming weeks so stay tuned!
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Now that the tuners have their hands on the new 2014 Corvette Stingray, we’re starting to see the aftermarket world works its magic. LG Motorsports has a Z51-equipped Corvette Stingray and they’ve already added a set of their popular Long Tube headers to the LT1. Still equipped with the stock GM tune and air assembly, LG saw a gain of 30 hp and 45 ft-lbs torque.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray takes on the world in the latest video from Edmunds.com and comes out second only to a car that has nearly 200 more horsepower.
Edmunds took a day to test the new C7 against six worthy competitors at Willow Springs International Raceway.
Many of the first customers to receive the 2014 Corvette Stingray are actually aftermarket businesses that will be using the new 7th generation sports car to test and showcase their products.
We just saw this video from Vossen Wheels and figured that will all the “FIRST” videos being made, this is probably the “FIRST” C7 Corvette to have aftermarket wheels. While we can’t back up that claim on paper, we can certainly tell you to hit the play button after the jump to see more.