After a busy couple of days in Detroit, the Torch Red 2014 Corvette Stingray made its way eastward to New York on Tuesday morning for a guest appearance on NBC’s Today show. The Stingray and Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter both braved wet weather as the new car got yet another introduction.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Now that we’ve witnessed the reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe on 1.13.13 and soaked up a few days of being around the new Corvette at NAIAS, attention is turning once again to “future products”, most namely, the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible.
The Auto Insider published these photos of what may or may not be the Stingray Convertible and now Chevrolet has issued several denials.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has definitely come a long way since the EX-122 Corvette Prototype that was unveiled in New York City almost 60 years ago.
High-tech features abound on the C7 Corvette, but Chevrolet engineers are quick to point out that the modern amenities on their newest creation revealed today aren’t just technology for the sake of having technology. They help the car offer more performance, enhanced driving experience, and more efficiency.
Here’s your chance to help one of the world’s leading charities, while at the same time showing your love for the Chevrolet Corvette.
Whenever a new car comes out, the media is commonly hit with a barrage of information in a press kit. A lot of times, that’s not cause for excitement, but when the kit is about an iconic car like the Corvette, it usually becomes an instant collectible.
The reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray was just about one of the coolest events that a Corvette enthusiast could witness. Here is an extensive photo gallery from the official 1.13.13 reveal party detailing the next generation Corvette in all its glory.
At the 2014 Corvette reveal in Detroit, we were talking with Corvette’s Exterior Design Manager Kirk Bennion about the new car. He was holding the front license plate holder and wanted to show us how those who live in a state that mandates a front license plate would affix it to their C7 Corvette.
After years of planning, designing and engineering, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray made its stunning debut tonight in Detroit. For those who appreciate the past, but look forward to the future, this is your Corvette Stingray – a finely tuned trifecta of technology, design and performance. A new Corvette worthy of the Stingray’s name and heritage.
The excitement and anticipation of the first all-new Corvette in nearly a decade continues to gain momentum as the unveiling of the C7 approaches Sunday night.
Corvette faithful are hoping they can put stock in what General Motors CEO and Chairman Dan Akerson is saying about the C7 Corvette, due to be unveiled on Sunday night.
“It’s going to be one of the most beautiful cars ever made,” he gushed to the media on Wednesday. “It’s a real statement about the new GM, today’s GM, and it’s a statement about Chevrolet and our prospects.”