C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
It’s the middle of May and that means its time for the annual Corvette Beach Caravan and Car Show. For the last 33 years, Dorthan, Alabama’s Circle City Corvette club caravans down to Panama City Beach, Florida for a weekend of Corvette fun and camaraderie. Special guests for this year’s show will include the 2014 Corvette Stingray, Corvette exterior designer Kirk Bennion and NCM director Wendell Strode.
With the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray due on the streets in just a few short months, Chevrolet apparently is targeting some pretty stiff competition.
MotorTrend.com is reporting that two Stingrays have been captured by KGP Photography cameras on the road with a Ferrari 458 Italia, an Audi R8 V10 convertible, a McLaren MP4-12C, and a Porsche 911 Carrera S.
We saw the spy photos earlier this week of the Corvette Stingray working out at Milford and now Chevy has made it official with the announcement that the 2014 Corvette Stingray will serve as the official pace car at the 97th running of the Indianapols 500. The “Greatest Spectacle in Racing” happens on Sunday, May 26th.
One of the most remarkable transformations that Chevrolet has made with the new Corvette is the completely redesigned interior. Premium materials and lots of technology will surely quiet the detractors from previous models. Here is the interior design seminar held by Ryan Vaughan and Lucy Lahood at the 2013 National Corvette Museum’s Bash in Bowling Green, KY.
The opening seminar at the 2013 National Corvette Museum’s Bash Event was the C7 Corvette Chassis Development with Mike Bailey and Jim Mero. Bailey talks about the design and engineering aspects of the new chassis while Mero’s focus was test driving to tune and refine the driving experience.