The excitement and anticipation of the first all-new Corvette in nearly a decade continues to gain momentum as the unveiling of the C7 approaches Sunday night.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Corvette faithful are hoping they can put stock in what General Motors CEO and Chairman Dan Akerson is saying about the C7 Corvette, due to be unveiled on Sunday night.
“It’s going to be one of the most beautiful cars ever made,” he gushed to the media on Wednesday. “It’s a real statement about the new GM, today’s GM, and it’s a statement about Chevrolet and our prospects.”
It’s been a little while since we’ve done a poll so let’s get to it. The question today has to do with the official reveal of the C7 Corvette this Sunday evening. Assuming that only one C7 Corvette will be on the stage when the curtain is lifted, what do you think the color will be? We’ll use 2013′s colors and substitute the now retired Supersonic Blue and Inferno Orange for a generic “other”. Ready to play?
General Motors has done a great job of hyping the reveal of the next generation Corvette, which will debut this Sunday evening at 7 pm. While the event will be held at an undisclosed location in Detroit with only invited media and paid guests from the National Corvette Museum attending, we are now learning that the reveal will be live-streamed on the internet.
All kinds of new cars and trucks will be on display at the North American International Auto Show in the coming days, but we know there will be one star that will shine brighter than all of them put together: the much-awaited 2014 C7 Corvette.
After unveiling its seventh-generation sports car to a select group of media and guests on Sunday, Jan. 13, the 2014 Corvette will make its official debut as a show car when its shown off to general automotive press on Monday morning, Jan. 14th.
As the holidays draw to a cold and snowy close, being an avid Corvette lover, your thoughts wander to the Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic coupe safely tucked away under the custom car cover in your garage and wander briefly what color the new C7 will be when it is unveiled on January 13th in Detroit. Like many Corvette “car guys” you’ve thought about several details of what the new generation of cars would look like and how they would perform compared to your C6. More than once you cursed yourself for being too late to purchase one of the hundred and fifty $995 tickets the National Corvette Museum sold to be one of the privileged few at the formal introduction of Chevrolet’s halo car to the media.
With just over a week to go until the reveals on January 13th and 14th, Corvette enthusiasts are beginning to dance around like a 4 year who urgently needs to use the restroom. The anticipation grows as each day of the calendar flips over. Forbes Magazine chimed in Monday with their take on the highly anticipated 2014 C7 Corvette. The good news is that you don’t have to wait another week to see what Forbes had to say after the break.
Last year it was announced that General Motors would not be advertising during the Super Bowl game due to the growing costs of the coveted commercial spots. After all, a :30 second spot is fetching upwards of $4 million during the most watched TV event of the year. But a new report from The Detroit Bureau is saying that Chevy may be looking to get back into the game, but will swap advertising costs for product placement. As for the product to be placed, its none other than the 2014 C7 Corvette.