On Friday morning, we sat down with Corvette/Camaro’s Marketing Manager John Fitzpatrick and Chevrolet Communications’ Monte Doran to talk about the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Specifically, we wanted to discuss how the shipping process was working as well as try to get some additional answers on the Quality Assessments that each of the Corvette Stingrays is undergoing before shipment to the dealers.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Chevrolet Europe posted a tweet on Friday about the 2014 Corvette Stingray undergoing suspension testing on the wet track at the Nurburgring. We looked at the photo and then enlarged it for a better view. Low and behold, there’s a GoPro HD Camera mounted low and behind the driver’s front tire!
One of the early favorite features of the new Corvette Stingray has been its impressive advanced cluster instrument display.
This week, we found out more about Johnson Controls, the company that helped General Motors co-develop the cluster display.
Over the last two weeks we’ve seen a couple videos of the 2014 Corvette Stingray working out on the Nurburgring. One of our posts on Facebook wondered aloud if GM vehicle dynamics engineer and Corvette Track Rat Jim Mero was in Germany. Based on these photos from Chevrolet Europe, we believe the answer is yes.
We’ve featured her previously in a video from the NYC Auto Show. Here’s Corvette Product Presenter Alicia Amie doing a 4 minute walk around of the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the 65th Annual Frankfurt Motor Show.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.