Chevrolet sponsored the Grammy Awards that aired on CBS on Sunday evening and ran a :90 second commercial titled Find New Roads Anthem which included the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe. We believe this is the first time the Stingray Coupe has aired in an actual broadcast commercial and in case you missed it, check it out after the jump.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Last week, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco won the Super Bowl’s Most Valuable Player award and thus the keys to a brand new 2014 Corvette Stingray. As we all know too well nothing in life if free. With this in mind, Forbes and The Detroit Free Press took a closer look at how much Flacco’s “free” Corvette could cost him.
When you think about lightweight materials, you usually don’t think about them being stiffer than heavy materials.
But that’s the case with the aluminum frame that has been designed by Corvette engineers for the 2014 Stingray and is 99 pounds lighter and 57 percent stiffer than the current Corvette’s hydroformed steel rail-based frame.
Chevrolet issued a news release this morning that confirms the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible will make its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show on March 5, 2013. News first broke about the possiblity of the Convertible’s reveal in Geneva in late January and dealers are being told the Stingray convertible could be available for sale by the end of the year.
It’s a shame that a deal couldn’t be worked out between General Motors and the organizers of the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday night to spotlight the C7 Corvette.
With seemingly the entire world watching, it would have been a great time to get some more publicity for the 2014 Stingray, which has already set tongues drooling since being unveiled to the public on Jan. 13.
Chevy promises that if you can afford to buy a C6 Corvette, then likewise you can afford the exciting new C7 when it comes out later this year.
Well, for those of us who couldn’t even afford a new C5 back in the day, much less a C6 or C7 nowadays, toymaker New Bright has just the ticket for us: an exclusive 1:8 scale radio control version of the Corvette Stingray that features an extremely detailed interior and working LED headlights.
While in Detroit for the 1.13.13 reveal and the North American International Auto Show, we talked with Craig Sass who was the Interior Design Manager on the C7 Corvette. Craig and his team were responsible for totally redesigning the interior of the Stingray. To say they were challenged in this task would be an understatement based on the constant criticism of the C6 Corvette’s interior. But now that the 2014 Corvette Stingray has been revealed, the interior design team has earned high praise and respect for taking the interior space of the Stingray to a whole new level.
Velocity Yellow has always been a popular color with Corvette enthusiasts during the C6 years and Chevy has carried over the color to the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Out in Arizona where it seems all the “EX” validation Corvettes are testing right now, a yellow Corvette Stingray was spotted working out with a black and Laguna Blue Corvette.