C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
I know we just showed a video from Chevrolet earlier this week featuring Jay Leno and Rick Hendrick talking about the new 2014 Corvette Stingray, but this video from Jay Leno’s Garage features more of the Corvette Caravan from Monterey to Pebble Beach led by Leno and GM’s Global Design Chief Ed Welburn.
Along the way, Jay talks about his love of manual transmission cars and when he pulls onto the greens at The Quail in Pebble Beach, he remarks “Get that foreign crap out of here.”
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Yes, we said Z07!
Car and Driver Magazine has obtained what may be the first official spy photos of the next high performance Corvette model. While the Z06 moniker is expected among Vette enthusiasts since that’s what it was called in both C5 and C6 configurations, Car and Driver says historical RPO codes be damned and believe GM will call it the Z07 since this is the seventh generation Corvette.
Over the weekend at Corvettes at Carlisle, select GM engineers in attendance gave a series of quickie seminars (5-10 minutes and then Q&A) at the top of each hour. On Saturday morning, Steve Grilli, Bowling Green Assembly’s Quality Manager spoke and confirmed that retail production for the 2014 Corvette Stingray is underway as well as some other interesting tidbits of Stingray news.
Count talk-show host Jay Leno and racing icon Rick Hendrick among the growing legion of fans of the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
The two men got a first-hand look at the Stingray this month during an appearance in Marina, Calif., and came away mightily impressed.
One of the highlights of Corvettes at Carlisle is the Saturday evening parade where hundreds of Corvettes make their way from the fairgrounds to downtown Carlisle. Leading the parade was Bill Miller in a classic C1 Convertible while Lance Miller was driving his 2012 Carlisle Blue Corvette ZR1.
Behind them was the GM / Corvette Team reps all driving the new 2014 Corvette Stingrays.