The reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray was just about one of the coolest events that a Corvette enthusiast could witness. Here is an extensive photo gallery from the official 1.13.13 reveal party detailing the next generation Corvette in all its glory.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
At the 2014 Corvette reveal in Detroit, we were talking with Corvette’s Exterior Design Manager Kirk Bennion about the new car. He was holding the front license plate holder and wanted to show us how those who live in a state that mandates a front license plate would affix it to their C7 Corvette.
After years of planning, designing and engineering, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray made its stunning debut tonight in Detroit. For those who appreciate the past, but look forward to the future, this is your Corvette Stingray – a finely tuned trifecta of technology, design and performance. A new Corvette worthy of the Stingray’s name and heritage.
The excitement and anticipation of the first all-new Corvette in nearly a decade continues to gain momentum as the unveiling of the C7 approaches Sunday night.
Corvette faithful are hoping they can put stock in what General Motors CEO and Chairman Dan Akerson is saying about the C7 Corvette, due to be unveiled on Sunday night.
“It’s going to be one of the most beautiful cars ever made,” he gushed to the media on Wednesday. “It’s a real statement about the new GM, today’s GM, and it’s a statement about Chevrolet and our prospects.”
It’s been a little while since we’ve done a poll so let’s get to it. The question today has to do with the official reveal of the C7 Corvette this Sunday evening. Assuming that only one C7 Corvette will be on the stage when the curtain is lifted, what do you think the color will be? We’ll use 2013′s colors and substitute the now retired Supersonic Blue and Inferno Orange for a generic “other”. Ready to play?
General Motors has done a great job of hyping the reveal of the next generation Corvette, which will debut this Sunday evening at 7 pm. While the event will be held at an undisclosed location in Detroit with only invited media and paid guests from the National Corvette Museum attending, we are now learning that the reveal will be live-streamed on the internet.