As a longtime Corvette driver, we know that we are happier when we are behind the wheel of America’s favorite sports car. Having the experience of spending the day driving the C7 Corvette Stingray put a smile on our face and bounce in our step for the rest of the week, but we never really quite understood why driving the new Corvette changed us physically until we saw this Reverse Test Drive video from Chevrolet.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
The Corvette Stingray is one powerful car. Just ask “yuri_Stingray” who was among the first customers to receive their new C7. Unfortunately for Yuri, he picked the wrong road to test his new “headers and tune” modifications and now has to pay a hefty fine.
Chalk up another victory for the 2014 Corvette Stingray: the 2014 Yahoo Autos Car of the Year.
While other awards may involve the technical aspects of the latest and greatest from Chevy, Yahoo Autos admits that “you’ll have to look elsewhere for physics-class style analytics and G-force inducing skid pad tests.”
Late Model Racecraft is calling this the “Quickest All Motor C7 Corvette as of 10/25/13″ after a quarter mile run of 11.47 @ 121.9 mph. The Corvette Stingray was tuned by LMR and is running on stock tires.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
After his command performance at the Super Bowl in which he threw for 287 yards and 3 touchdowns, Ravens Quarterback Joe Flacco was named the Most Valuable Player and Chevrolet presented him with the keys to a new 2014 Corvette Stingray. Like everyone else, Flacco had to wait until C7 production started this fall. That Stingray was rolled out of the factory earlier this month and was delivered this morning to the MVP QB at Mall Chevrolet in Cherry Hill NJ.
Someone once said there are two kinds of Corvette owners – drivers and polishers. We all know that keeping your Corvette looking as good as the day it rolled off the showroom floor is an unstated rule of Corvette ownership and that’s what leads us to our question of the day. How do you wash your Corvette?
Many of us have reported seeing new Corvette Stingrays on a hauler going down the highway on their way to some lucky owners.
But here’s something that might be a first: a 2014 Stingray aboard an airplane!
Forgiato Wheels has recently shown off a rendering of a widebody C7 Corvette Stingray that the company is building for the SEMA show next month in Las Vegas. The Corvette is being modified by Topo aka the self-proclaimed widebody king. The render shows what the finished Corvette will look like when finished but we also found some pics showing the transformation in progress.