One of the biggest upgrades to the new 2014 Corvette Stingray is without a doubt the new seats. Finally realizing that there isn’t a one-seat-fits-all option, Chevrolet is now offering two styles of seats in the new Corvette. The GT seat is the standard seat and provides all-around comfort while the Competition Sport seat has a more aggressive side bolstering which provides greater support on the track.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
More details about the 2014 Corvette Stingray continue to come out in the aftermath of the unveiling of the C7 in Detroit last Sunday.
The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville is reporting that the General Motors plant in Spring Hill has been enlisted to help with production of the Corvette for the first time ever.
Guess who made the winning bid for the first press kit for the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray being auctioned off by General Motors to raise money for the American Cancer Society?
The Chamber of Commerce in Bowling Green, Ky., where the new car will be assembled, placed the high bid of $4,300 for the press kit after an auction on eBay this week.
Following the invite-only reveal last Sunday night, we attended Corvette’s public Press Conference debut the following morning at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. After some remarks by GM’s Mary Barra, the new Stingray rolled out onto the soaring Corvette display and parked in between some of its older siblings. The elder Corvettes all wore varying shades of white while the newborn chose the more raucous shade of Torch Red.
Photo Credit: SPEEDTV.com
CorvetteBlogger was the first to tell you the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe would be sold at Barrett-Jackson and tonight the red Stingray made its auction debut at the collector car auction in Scottsdale. Offered by General Motors is the first Retail VIN #001 2014 Corvette Stingray and the proceeds of the sale would go to charity.
After a busy couple of days in Detroit, the Torch Red 2014 Corvette Stingray made its way eastward to New York on Tuesday morning for a guest appearance on NBC’s Today show. The Stingray and Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter both braved wet weather as the new car got yet another introduction.
Now that we’ve witnessed the reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe on 1.13.13 and soaked up a few days of being around the new Corvette at NAIAS, attention is turning once again to “future products”, most namely, the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible.
The Auto Insider published these photos of what may or may not be the Stingray Convertible and now Chevrolet has issued several denials.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has definitely come a long way since the EX-122 Corvette Prototype that was unveiled in New York City almost 60 years ago.
High-tech features abound on the C7 Corvette, but Chevrolet engineers are quick to point out that the modern amenities on their newest creation revealed today aren’t just technology for the sake of having technology. They help the car offer more performance, enhanced driving experience, and more efficiency.
Here’s your chance to help one of the world’s leading charities, while at the same time showing your love for the Chevrolet Corvette.
Whenever a new car comes out, the media is commonly hit with a barrage of information in a press kit. A lot of times, that’s not cause for excitement, but when the kit is about an iconic car like the Corvette, it usually becomes an instant collectible.
The reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray was just about one of the coolest events that a Corvette enthusiast could witness. Here is an extensive photo gallery from the official 1.13.13 reveal party detailing the next generation Corvette in all its glory.