Good news for European Corvette buyers! This morning, Chevrolet issued a press release announcing the pricing for the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Europe. The new seventh-generation Corvette will be available at dealerships across Europe this fall and pricing for the Coupe will start at €69,990.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
We were very surprised to learn that the 4th installment of the “Transformers” movie franchise from Director Michael Bay has started filming out in Monument Valley near the borders of Arizona and Utah. Joining the cast of cars to be featured in the movie is the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
General Motors North American President Mark Reuss will drive the 2014 Corvette Stingray pace car at this weekend’s “Indy Dual in Detroit”. The Indy Dual in Detroit races include the Grand-AM and IndyCar races on Belle Isle this Saturday and Sunday.
The National Corvette Museum welcomed a special visitor today. Rutledge Wood, co-host of Top Gear USA on the History Channel and a reporter for SPEED TV made a personal video to the NCM and toured the exhibits. During the visit, Corvette Assembly Plant Manager Dave Tatman brought over a new Velocity Yellow 2014 Corvette Stingray and we were told that Wood was “blown away” by the new C7.
Over the last few days, we’ve been discussing the final horsepower numbers for the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s revolutionary new V8 engine. Mixed messages and leaked docs pointed to that number being 455 HP, and it turns out that’s correct, however, GM today finally made it official by saying the new Stingray Coupe actually makes more than that when equipped with the optional performance exhaust.
Here’s what may be the most heartwarming story yet about the seventh generation Corvette.
It’s a story about a dying Corvette enthusiast and the amazing love that his family and friends – along with total strangers and a massive corporation – showed him in the final weeks of his life.