The Chicago Auto Show opened on Thursday for the media and now we can check out some photos of the black Corvette Stingray driven by Scarlett Johansson’s character Natasha Romanov AKA Black Widow in Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
We know that Joe Biden loves his 1967 Corvette. But after seeing the new Corvette Stingray and Z06 at last month’s NAIAS, we’re pretty sure that the country’s vice president has a severe case of Corvette Fever for the new models.
Our Corvette-loving Vice President was captured on video talking to the UAW Legislative Conference on Wednesday. After highlighting several new autos from the different automakers, Biden ask the crowd to indulge him as he makes some comments about the new Corvette Stingray and the upcoming Corvette Z06.
During last year’s filming of the second installment of Marvel Entertainment’s Captain America, we learned that one of the main characters would be driving a new Corvette Stingray. But you won’t have to wait for the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4th to see the new Corvette. The movie car will be make its world premiere along side 14 other Chevrolet cars and trucks at the Chicago Auto Show later this week.
Photo Credit: National Corvette Museum
Congratulations to best selling author, financial expert, and nationally syndicated talk show host Dave Ramsey. He and his wife Sharon took delivery of their new 2014 Corvette Stingray Tuesday through the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY.
General Motors released their monthly figures this morning for January’s new car deliveries which showed 2,261 Corvettes were sold. In direct comparison, only 908 new Corvettes were sold in January 2013. The January 2014 figure is the lowest number of Corvettes delivered since last September when the new C7 Corvettes started shipping and the dip in sales is most likely a combination of the plant being closed for the holidays as well as the winter weather that covered much of the United States last month.
One of the coolest prizes in all of sports is the awarding of a Corvette for being MVP. Over the last few years, Corvettes have been given to Super Bowl MVPs Eli Manning and Joe Flacco, as well as baseball’s Mariano Rivera who won Major League Baseball’s All Star MVP last July.
But sadly, no Corvette will be offered this year to the Super Bowl MVP. Instead, Chevrolet has officially confirmed to us that they will be offering the games most valuable player a new Silverado High Country pick up truck.
Photo Credit: DigitalDtour.com
The Corvette Stingray has been in production since August 2013 and thousands of new C7s have already found their way to customers. At the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles was asked about providing some production stats for the new Stingray and he happily obliged.
Remember the character Harvey Dent in the 2008 movie The Dark Knight? He’s the guy who had half of his face was mangled after The Joker blew up the building in which Dent was being held captive. From one side his injuries were not noticeable, but the other side of his face told a different story. This damaged 2014 Corvette Stingray reminded us of The Dark Knight when we stumbled across it on eBay. The passenger side looks fine, but the driver’s side shows some battle scars.