Great news today for our friends in the Great White North as Chevrolet has released the pricing for the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe and Convertible for Canadian buyers. The new Corvette Stingray Coupe will have a suggested retail price of $52,745 and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $58,245. Pricing excludes a $1,700 destination fee as well as taxes, title and tags.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Each year at Bloomington Gold there are several special groupings of Corvettes on display. This year we were especially looking forward to seeing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Pace Car from this year’s Indianapolis 500. Little did we know that the Pace Car Registry was assembling a collection of 1 example of every Corvette Pace Car that’s led the field at Indy.
A week after it made its debut at the Indy 500, the Laguna Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray served pace car duties at the IndyCar/GRAND-AM races on Detroit’s Belle Isle. During the week leading up to the race, SPEED filmed a segment with GRAND-AM driver Eric Curran, who drove the 2014 Corvette Stingray and gave his impressions about the new sports car.
Bloomington Gold’s long awaited move to Champaign, Illinois took place last weekend as the show celebrated its 40th anniversary there. It was a year of firsts in 2013: the first year in a new location, the first year for the GoldAutocross, the first year of a new judging schedule, and the first year for the C7’s to attend. Our wrap up from Bloomington Gold 2013 awaits you after the break.
Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles likes to talk about all the ways you can customize the 2014 Corvette Stingray to make it your own, but details about how you can accessorize the seventh-generation sports car have been vague at best. Until now.
We recently got our hands on a dealership LPO card which details some of the accessories that are coming from Chevrolet for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Well, Chevrolet has been saying all along that it wants to target a younger audience with the new Corvette Stingray.
Chevy may get its wish based on this just-announced Fisher-Price version of the 2014 Stingray that looks a whole lot like the new Corvette, only a lot smaller for little kids to get a dose of Corvette fever.
On Friday afternoon at the National Corvette Museum, Corvette Team Members Harlan Charles and John Fitzpatrick pulled the covers off of two cars to reveal the new 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Ediion. The Laguna Blue 3LT Brownstone Corvette Coupes will be specially numbered and limited to 500 examples.
On Friday afternoon at the National Corvette Museum’s 60th Anniversary Celebration, members of the Corvette team are marking the anniversary with the unveiling of the new 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Premiere Edition. The new launch-edition Corvette Stingray will be limited to 500 “loaded” 2014 Corvette Stingrays Coupes.
It looks like the Corvette Assembly Plant has been busy cranking out examples of the 2014 Corvette Stingrays because they are literally everywhere in Bowling Green this weekend for the Corvette Museum’s 60th Anniversary celebration. Check out our photo gallery of the Corvette Stingrays seen at the Museum and at the Assembly Plant from Thursday.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray has only been out for a number of months now. While its been shown exclusively by Chevrolet at select events, that hasn’t stopped tuners from letting their imaginations run wild with future plans to mod the seventh gen sports car.
South Florida based tuner Redline Motorsports has recently announced their plans to upgrade the new Corvette Stingray’s body and LT1 power plant with a package of enhancements they are calling the Adrenaline Rush C7 package.