Earlier this month we found an update to the Corvette Stingray Order Guide detailing the two types of body stripes and the colors they will be available in. At the Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Chevrolet displayed several different Corvette Stingrays including these two with the full body racing stripes in colors that haven’t been seen until now.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
On the morning of August 13th, seven months to the day of its introduction in Detroit, CorvetteBlogger gathered with 20-some other automotive writers at an airport hangar outside Monterey, California to drive the 2014 Corvette Stingray. This was the defining moment. The end all/be all moment of truth. Just how good is the seventh generation Corvette Stingray? Better than you can possibly imagine.
There’s no doubt that the new Gen 5 Small block engines found in the Corvette Stingray and the Chevrolet Silverado are the most technologically advanced engines that Chevrolet has ever built. But concerns about some of the new fuel savers like direct injection, variable valve timing and the active fuel management means that tuners will have the step up their game to unlock the hidden power the LT1 is capable of providing.
Although many tuners are already promoting their packages for LT1 upgrades, only Callaway has demonstrated the ability to actually supercharge an engine in the “Eco-Tec” family by installing an Eaton TVS Supercharger on a 2014 5.3L Silverado.
Filmmaker Michael Bay and his cadre of automotive robots was back in the Motor City last week as a portion of the city was turned into an Asian Metropolis for a scene in the fourth installment of Transformers.
The Green and Black “Race-Inspired” C7 Corvette Stingray was there (actually there were two C7 Stingrays on the set), the yellow Camaro known as Bumble Bee, the black and blue Bugatti and the Western Star Semi Truck that is Optimus Prime.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. There’s a lot of technology in the 2014 Corvette Stingray. One of the major advances in the new C7 is the processing of that technology and how its displayed in a way that enhances the driving experience.
When you slide behind the wheel and hit the start button, the dash of the Corvette Stingray springs to life, both through its analog gauges and through the customizable eight inch high-definition screen in the middle of the gauge cluster.
You’ve seen pictures of the new Power Wheels Corvette Stingray and now we get to see a short video of two experts putting the battery-powered sports car through its paces. Anyone up for drifting in Eco-Mode?
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
One of the major fundraisers that goes towards the operation of the National Corvette Museum has been their Corvette raffles. Since the end of C6 Corvette production, the NCM has auctioned everything from the final C6 Z06, 3rd to last 427 Convertible and the last C6 Grand Sport Convertible. And this Thursday, they are raffling the VIN #0002 2013 60th Anniversary Corvette Grand Sport Coupe.
But the real news here is that for the raffle held on Friday, August 30th, the winner will receive a Torch Red 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe!