If you watched the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, you would have seen this new :60 second commercial from Chevrolet for the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Called “Machine”, the Stingray is shown racing around a track with a helmeted driver.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Those Corvette enthusiasts who are thinking of holding out for a 2015 Stingray to get the new eight-speed automatic transmission might want to rethink that position.
The new transmission may be available at first only in the 2015 Corvette Z06, according to chief engineer Tadge Juechter.
Last year Edmunds.com bought a 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe to use as a long-term test vehicle and we’ve been following some of the car’s tests on their twitter feed. Recently, Edmunds staff drove the Corvette to Detroit for the North American International Auto Show and on the way encountered a huge snow storm in the Colorado mountains.
Don’t want to wait for the awe-inspiring 2015 Corvette Z06 to arrive in dealer showrooms next year?
Then Supervettes has the answer for you.
You know the Corvette Z06, any red blooded auto enthusiast does! This head turning, track dominating, ultra-performance sports car has inspired both racers and the everyday Corvette lover to add a little more excitement to their lives. The unique features of the 2015 Z06 are grabbing headlines and causing many of us to check how much equity we have in our house, and it’s not even on sale yet.
However, the new Z06 isn’t the only one that’s ever made waves in the auto industry — well actually, every time a Z06 has rolled off an assembly line, it’s been a game changer in the industry. We could talk about the Z06 all day long (and what a great day that would be), but we’d rather show you the distinctions of this glorious automobile with this awesome infographic.
Time for another SAVE THE STINGRAY’s post.
No, I don’t think this will buff out.
Pratt and Miller posted this video earlier in the week that shows what it took to design and build the Corvette C7.R race car. The Corvette will make its racing debut this Saturday when it takes the field for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship at the 24 Hours of Daytona.
The 2015 Corvette Z06 made its debut last week at the North American International Auto Show and one of the exciting new features on the new super car is that this will be the first Corvette Z06 with a removable roof panel. But that hasn’t stopped rumors of a full-on convertible Z06.
A Milan, Italy based graphic design shop named Hansen ART took that idea and created this beautiful rendering of what a Corvette Z06 convertible might look like.
When the all-new C7.R Corvette race car was revealed at the North American International Auto Show last Monday, a small contingent of personnel from Corvette Racing and Pratt and Miller were on hand to witness the event.
We caught up with Doug Fehan, Corvette Racing’s Program Manager, on the show floor and spoke with him about the new race car and the inaugural race of the TUDOR United Sportscar Championship at the 24 Hours of Daytona.