A few updates were added to the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s Order Guide this week. Most notably, the Corvette Stingray Convertible and its equipment group options (1LT, 2LT and 3LT) are now detailed in the latest update to the order guide. Also included in the update are the addition of stripes in various colors.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
A picture of a Cyber Gray 2014 Corvette Stingray involved in an accident has turned up on the Corvette Forum, but details of the crash are sketchy. From the pictures, it appears that a Lincoln Town Car t-boned the Corvette Stingray on the passenger side, causing damage to both cars.
Autoweek was among the group of publications that recently took part in the 2014 Corvette Stingray drive experience held at the Milford Proving Grounds. Their review of the Stingray was published last week and is very favorable to the Stingray. Now we have the video from Autoweek showing many of the on-track exercises they were able to put the Corvette Stingray through.
Back in January at the North American International Auto Show, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was unveiled to much applause.
Well, the applause for the already highly praised seventh-generation Corvette might grow even louder at that show in January 2014.
That’s when the winners of the North American Car and Truck of the Year will be announced.
One of the best videos we’ve seen from the 2014 Corvette Stingray reviews is this one from Edmunds.com:
Follow the Edmunds.com team as we travel to Michigan for 48 hours with the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. We drive the new C7 on the track at GM’s proving grounds, do instrumented track testing including 0-60 and the quarter mile, put it on a lift for a suspension walk-around and explore the wilds of Detroit during a photo shoot. Oh, and the requisite burn out.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
That’s NASCAR driver and team owner Tony Stewart behind the wheel of a Lime Rock Green 2014 Corvette Stingray. Road and Track magazine’s review of the new C7 Corvette features Stewart’s driving impressions of the new Corvette at GM’s proving grounds in Milford, as well as doing something he knows a lot about – burnouts!
Callaway Competition GmbH, the German-based segment of Callaway Cars, has been chosen to develop the new Corvette C7 into a GT3-class race car and submit it for homologation from the FIA.
Original equipment manufacturers like Chevrolet have to authorize specialists like Callaway to submit the homologation forms needed to allow their version of the car to be the one allowed in FIA competition.