We all would love to have a brand new 2014 Corvette Stingray. If you don’t want to plunk down the $52,000 admission fee you’ve got another option. Toys R Us is giving a new Corvette Stingray. Even better, there’s also a chance to win a Power Wheels Corvette Stingray as well.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Earlier this month we provided the factory details about the recommended procedures for properly breaking in your 2014 Corvette Stingray. Those procedures are based on reaching 200, 500 and 1500 miles. As more and more Stingrays end up in customers hands, we found out that GM provides a visual clue on the tachometer in regards to the 500 mile break-in process.
I really like how the Corvette Stingray sounds on these dyno videos. Like this one from Late Model Racecraft after a Heads/Cam swap. With those upgrades, the car is pushing 470 rwhp. Headers coming next.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Photo Credit: David Coyne Photography
What a great shot of a Corvette Stingray wrapped in a black matte exterior! The matte black really highlights the individual straight edges on the hood and yet it also seems to accentuate the curves.
The C7 Corvette was spotted at a Cars and Coffee gathering in California over the weekend.
Here’s another 2014 Corvette Stingray that met its demise much too soon. Like the Velocity Yellow Corvette Stingray accident we showed last week, details on this crash are so far non-existent. We can only surmise that based on the windshield, this Corvette was involved in a serious accident and may have been rolled. Let’s hope the driver is okay!
Let’s face it. Since Chevrolet started delivering the new 2014 Corvette Stingrays, it seems like they are now everywhere. My twitter and youtube feeds are full of new spottings and First Time videos, but this video of two Corvette Stingrays on the dragstrip running against each other was something I had to share!
If the budget won’t allow you to buy a new Stingray, maybe you can still get your Corvette fix thanks to Hasbro.
You just might not be able to enjoy the high-performance sports car the way you can with the real version!
Word comes this week that Hasbro, the maker of the popular Monopoly board game, has decided to include the 2014 Corvette Stingray in its collection of tokens.