Earlier this year Callaway Cars announced the shooting brake concept of the 2014 Corvette Stingray and said if there was enough demand for the concept then it would be built. Last month at Corvettes at Carlisle, Reeves Callaway told a group of Callaway owners that the shooting brake will indeed see production.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Photo Credit: Miranda Pederson/Daily News
This day has been a long time coming for Nick George.
Now in his 30s, George started saving for a Corvette when he was just 5 years old. That dedication to Chevrolet’s sports car was rewarded today when he and his wife, Valerie, became the first customers to take delivery of a new Stingray at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green.
Other than the official Chevy teaser video we saw earlier this year, we haven’t really been able to get inside the Bowling Green Assembly Plant to see how the new C7 Corvettes are assembled until now. Here’s a video that features six minutes of hot assembly line action featuring the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Here’s another tuner that has recently got their hands on the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Hennessey Performance announced early on their plans to upgrade the new C7 Corvette and that process begins with doing a baseline dyno test of the car.
Alright Corvette folks, it’s time to do some good for the neighborhood. The 10th annual Toys for Tots Corvette Cruise hosted by
Motor Trend wasn’t able to get a couple of the newest supercars – the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 and the Ferrari F12 – for its annual Best Driver’s Car contest earlier this year, when the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S took the title again for the second straight year.
Article contributed by Lance Miller / Corvettes at Carlisle
Nothing like coming back to the area you call home especially when the Boardwalk Corvette Club of Atlantic City is hosting their annual Corvette event right on the Boardwalk of Ocean City, NJ. Yes, that day, you can actually drive your Corvette on to the Boardwalk, park, and enjoy the magnificent scenery, the most delicious food, the people and of course the Corvettes.
Inside the world of GTA 5, the cars are similar to their real world counterparts. In GTA 5, the Corvette is represented by the Coquette. Not an exact copy to be sure, but it does carry some interesting design elements of Corvettes both current and past into the digital world of Los Santos.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Edmunds.com continues its series of road tests pitting the 2014 Corvette Stingray up against some of the world’s best cars. This week, they’re comparing Chevy’s sports car to the 2013 BMW M3, which after a long run is making its farewell journey into the world of used performance cars.