Congratulations to our friend and CorvetteBlogger sponsor Mike Furman of Criswell Corvette who earlier this month delivered his 3,000th Corvette to a customer. Mike’s first Corvette sale goes all the way back to July 26, 1978 when he sold a 1978 Corvette to Cassius De la Victoria. Some 426 months later, Mike delivered his 3,000th Corvette to a customer from Potomac, MD.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
When the all-new C7.R Corvette race car was revealed at the North American International Auto Show last Monday, a small contingent of personnel from Corvette Racing and Pratt and Miller were on hand to witness the event.
We caught up with Doug Fehan, Corvette Racing’s Program Manager, on the show floor and spoke with him about the new race car and the inaugural race of the TUDOR United Sportscar Championship at the 24 Hours of Daytona.
General Motors and Chevrolet had a busy day Monday at the North American International Auto Show. First, they had to accept their awards for North American Car (Corvette Stingray) and Truck (Chevy Silverado) of the year, then it was over to Chevrolet display to show off the new 2015 Corvette Z06 and its evil twin, the C7.R. We’ve already taken a look at the Z06, now let’s immerse ourselves in a sea of C7.R.
At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, an informal conversation with Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter turned into a 15 minute Q&A session. Quickly flipping on the camera, we caught a lot of great tidbits about some of the technology behind the all new 2015 Corvette Z06.
Let’s put politics aside for a moment as we show these pictures of Vice President Joe Biden checking out the new 2015 Corvette Z06 at the Chevrolet display at the North American International Auto Show.
Biden is a long-time Corvette owner with a 1967 Corvette Big Block Roadster back home in his Delaware garage. So we’re pretty sure the excitement and smiles we are seeing on his face as he sits in the new Corvette Z06 and Stingray are genuine.
Chevrolet lifted the skirt Monday on the next iteration of the legendary Corvette Z06 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. Bowing in early 2015, the C7 will pack an estimated 625hp and 635 ft-lbs of torque from its supercharged 6.2L LT4 power plant. We were on hand for the big reveal in Motown and our gallery from the event awaits you just beyond the Read More button below.
Here is the video from the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Monday when the Corvette Stingray was named the 2014 North American Car of the Year. CorvetteBlogger spoke to members of the Corvette Team following the awards ceremony for their reactions.
DtRockstar1 captures some footage of the all new 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 idling and driving down the floor at the 2014 North American International Auto Show, or NAIAS. This car is so badass, I like it even better than the base model.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Chevrolet has turned to using “little spies” to make sure the engines going into the 2014 Corvette Stingray and 2014 Silverado are up to par.
Basically, as the engines go through the various stages of building at General Motors’ Tonawanda, New York facility, the process is being documented through an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) data bolt that has been installed on each engine block and engine head.