Did Santa miss a couple things on your wish list last year? Well, don’t fret. The folks at CORSA have got you taken care of. They’ve recently their new Polygon Tail Light style exhaust tips for the C7 Corvette. They’re available in both polished and Black Pro-Series flavors and can come mated to either the Sport or Extreme 2.75″ valve back exhaust systems.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Corvette enthusiasts know that perhaps the easiest way to get more power from an engine is to add a supercharger and some other go fast parts. But that may not necessarily be the best way if you’re planning on turning your Corvette into a dedicated racer.
Katech Performance is showing a different route performance junkies and dedicated racers can take with the Stingray’s Gen 5 LT1 V8 by going back to the naturally aspirated 427 “stroker” design which Katech says its capable of producing upwards of 703 horsepower and 625 lb-ft on 93 octane fuel.
Corvette fans know that the 2015 Corvette Stingray is one of the great bargains of all time when it comes to performance per dollar, even at the manufacturers suggested retail price. The National Corvette Museum (NCM) will give someone the most incredible bargain of all—the performance of a 2015 Stingray coupe for $10. That’s right, for a mere $10 some lucky person will get the keys to a Torch Red Corvette Stingray coupe in what must be the best performance bargain ever.
If that 650 horsepower Corvette Z06 isn’t powerful enough for you, you might want to check out this upgrade from the folks at Late Model Racecraft.
They’ve just released a video showing this beautiful Velocity Yellow Z06 that they have upgraded to coax out 743 wheel horsepower, making it what might be the most powerful C7 Corvette Z06 tested on a dyno so far.
Have you seen the Gold Digger videos where a guy stands next to a really expensive car and asks women if they want to go for a ride? Those that say yes are assumed to be “gold diggers” as they think the guy has some deep pockets. But put that same guy next to a beat up Honda Accord and he gets rejected every time.
That’s the premise of this video only with a twist. A pretty girl is the protagonist and the bait car is new Torch Red C7 Corvette Convertible.
1/4 mile drag racing at Palm Beach International Raceway! All electric Tesla Model S P85D with all wheel drive and dual electric motors that pack a monstrous 691-hp / 687 lb-ft torque vs a 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray with a N/A V8 making a solid 455 hp and 460 lb-ft torque.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Photo Credit: Lawdogg149 / CorvetteForum.com
Sometimes a sad story does have a happy ending.
You may recall the poor fellow whose 2015 Corvette Z06 suffered a blown engine the day after Christmas, of all days, after he had enjoyed driving the supercar for just 891 miles.
But don’t fret any longer for Lawdogg149, as he is known on Corvette Forum.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray and the 2015 Corvette Z06 have won plenty of awards over the past few months.
The Z06 added to that stack of trophies this week by being judged the “Sexiest Vehicle” in the Detroit News’ Readers’ Choice awards for the 2015 North American International Auto Show.