Professional golfer Bubba Watson has joined the ranks of Corvette owners after his wife gave him an Arctic White Corvette Stingray for Christmas. We’re shouting out some kudos to Mrs. Watson for picking out a great C7 Stingray Z51 Coupe for her husband. I have forwarded the story to my wife and suggest you guys do the same with your spouses.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
As we reported yesterday, Chevrolet will be live streaming the official reveal of the 2015 Corvette Z06 at the North American International Auto Show on Monday morning beginning with a special event at 9:30 am EST. A special live stream page is already live and we checked it out yesterday like good CorvetteBloggers do.
But it seems that our friends at Jalopnik have just found something very interesting on Google relating to the 2015 Corvette Z06 and that official live stream page. If you search Google with the keywords “Chevrolet Z06 Supercar Reveal”, the results shows the website to the Corvette Z06 Reveal page that was made public yesterday, but the meta data on the page spills the beans:
With 620 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2015 Corvette Z06 is the most advanced Corvette ever made. Read more about Chevy’s supercar here.
How would you like to turn your Chevrolet vehicle into a mobile hotspot?
Starting with the 2015 Corvette, Impala, Malibu, and Volt, customers will be able to option their vehicles with OnStar 4G LTE. Eventually, the Equinox, Silverado, Silverado HD, Spark, and Spark EV will follow suit.
Proving that the Corvette Stingray is a car for all kinds of weather, Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles drove his 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible to work this morning.
Harlan perfectly summed up the spirit of Corvette enthusiasts who drive their Corvettes in all kinds of weather with this caption:
You won’t be able to check it on the options list anytime soon, but Chevrolet’s recent demonstration of how Google Glass can connect with the C7 Corvette Stingray and turn into a head-up display shows just how much high-tech potential there is to be tapped in the coming years in the automotive world.
Good news for those who can’t attend the unveiling of the 2015 Corvette Z06 and Corvette Racing’s C7.R at the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
Chevrolet has announced this morning that it will offer a special live stream of the unveiling as well as as a “special event leading up to the Press Conference” on January 13th beginning at 9:30 am EST.
We are just over a week away from the introduction of the 2015 Corvette Z06 but thanks to the Consumer Electronics Show kicking off a week before NAIAS, we’re getting a preview of a very cool new tech feature coming to Corvette in 2015.
It’s called the Performance Data Recorder – an advanced video capture system with motorsport-inspired telemetry that drivers can download, view and share.
This Torch Red Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe has seen better days.
Spotted at a car dealership in Milwaukee, the crashed Stingray shows extensive damage to the front end of the car.
Taylor, Westbrook rejoin team at Le Mans; Liddell, Briscoe in for Daytona and Sebring
DETROIT (Dec. 19, 2013) – Corvette Racing is continuing its history of strong driver lineups with an impressive roster for the 2014 endurance racing season. The team will field eight drivers across 12 races around the globe in the new Chevrolet Corvette C7.R that will compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the inaugural season of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in the United States.