After our visit to CORSA Performance last month we headed over to Smokey’s Dyno and Performance in nearby Akron, Ohio to check out their first class custom shop. Smokey’s is a full service tuning shop offering everything from ECM tunes to custom wheel and tire installation. They specialize in all makes and models but, of course, we were there to talk Corvettes.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Looking at the pile of twisted metal and body panels, it’s hard to believe that this was once a 2014 Corvette Stingray. After reviewing the photos from the Insurance Auto Auctions website, this has got to be the worst post-crash Corvette we’ve seen and believe us, we’ve seen a lot of them.
It’s not nearly as challenging to build a high-powered car if you don’t have to worry about gas mileage.
But the engineers at Chevrolet do, thanks to government mandates, so they are buckling down and taking it a step further for the upcoming supercharged Corvette Z06, according to a story from Automotive News.
We told you a few weeks ago about a commercial promoting the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation raffle of his personal 2014 Laguna Blue Corvette Stingray convertible.
Now we’ve found out that former Chevrolet general manager Jim Perkins (1989-97) was on the set when the commercial was being filmed.
It’s a great chance to hear a conversation between two of the Corvette’s biggest supporters.
It’s very sad that someone who works hard and enjoys nice things can’t have them because people are jerks.
Renee Hughes of Hoover, Alabama found that out when she woke up Friday morning to find that her Black 2014 Corvette Stingray had been vandalized by someone who poured paint stripping gel all over her new car.
It was just a year ago that Callaway received authorization from GM to build and race a GT3-spec C7 Corvette in Europe but changing regulations forced the project to be put on hold.
The good news is that the GT regulations have been finalized for the time being and so Callaway Competition’s GT3 Corvette Stingray build is back on.
How about a 10 second quarter mile at 140 mph from Late Model Racecraft’s LMR800 twin turbo Stingray to end the week.
Talk about a serious street car! This package was engineered for people who want their cars to drive like stock yet be able to run when they need it! This is the ultimate street car package! Call today to get yours! 713-466-9900
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.