For the second consecutive year, the Chevrolet Corvette has made Edmunds.com most popular list which based on searches during the first 10 months of 2014. Joining the Corvette in the honor are six other Chevrolets including the Impala, Camaro, Traverse, Tahoe, Colorado and the Silverado 1500.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Taking delivery of a new Corvette Stingray through the National Corvette Museum’s R8C Delivery Program can be a very memorable experience. We’ve seen grown men act like kids in a candy shop as they are handed the keys to their new rides. And speaking of kids, the Museum just hosted one of the cutest new Corvette deliveries we’ve seen that is guaranteed to turn a kid into a Corvette fan for life.
We Corvette enthusiasts are passionate about our cars.
That leads some of us to pay extra to pick up our new Corvette at the National Corvette Museum, and still others of us to open our wallets even wider and pay to actually see our very own new Corvette being put together at the assembly plant in Bowling Green.
Now some owners will be able to take it to the next level and actually build the engine that will reside under the hood of their 2015 Z06!
That seems Jay Leno’s favorite word to describe how he feels about the 2015 Corvette Z06 as the popular comedian, retired Tonight Show host, and car fanatic gets to see, touch, and drive a pre-production model of the Chevy supercar in this episode of Jay Leno’s Garage.
“Man, this thing is fast!” he says during his rip-roaring drive along a curvy, hilly California road with Chevy product specialist Shad Balch.
Photo Credit: GT Planet
It’s hard to picture a much more patriotic car than the Chevrolet Corvette.
And when it comes to supporting the “red, white, and blue,” our nation’s law enforcement personnel definitely rank among some of our most patriotic citizens.
Since Jan. 9, 2015 is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day across the U.S., the National Corvette Museum is showing its appreciation to these men and women by offering free admission to the museum to active and retired law enforcement and their immediate accompanying families Friday, Jan. 9 through Sunday, Jan. 11.
General Motors reported their December 2014 vehicle sales this morning and Corvette sales were very strong with the first Corvette Z06s finally included in the count.
GM shows that 3,552 Corvettes were sold last month, an increase of 18.2% over the 3,005 sales in December 2013. For the calendar year (Jan-Dec), sales of the Corvette totaled 34,839 which was a 101.5% increase over 2013′s calendar year sales of 17,291 Corvettes.
The new Corvette Stingray has captured a lot of awards since Chevrolet introduced it in 2013.
But here comes a first. The 2015 Stingray has just captured an award that no other Corvette – well, no other car ever, for that matter – has won because it’s the first time Business Insider has named a Car of the Year.