C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
If the new Corvette Stingray isn’t quite distinctive enough for you, then you might want to check out the eBay auction going on right now for a Forgiato Widebody C7 Corvette Stingray, one of which was on display at SEMA in November.
We found a video today at www.forgiato.com that shows two of the distinctive “Aston Martin Blue” Forgiato Stingrays weaving their way down a city street. We’re not sure if the car for sale now is one of those or not.
The honors continue to roll in for the seventh generation Corvette Stingray.
The latest came last week during the Chicago Auto Show, and Tim Mahoney, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Chevrolet, called it “a fabulous award and one that we are exceptionally proud to call our own.”
Here’s a pretty funny video of two guys in a old VW who chase down a pre-production Corvette Z06 prototype as it pulls into a Walmart in Yuma, AZ. The driver of the Corvette greets the two and answers some basic questions before heading inside, although we found it interesting that he further confuses them by referring to the Corvette by its Z07 equipment package instead of the model designation which is indeed the Z06.
Wait, SCCA racing on a frozen lake? Count us in! We don’t see this Stingray take on the whole course but the video shows the painfully slow launch as the Corvette begins its run.
Filmed at the Saginaw Valley SCCA Ross Lake ice race in Beaverton MI on Jan 26th 2014. Here’s a sound clip of a stock 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray Z51 with dual mode performance exhaust. The new LT1 engine sounds great. Yes, it actually did race the ice race!
The Corvette is owned by Casey Swanseger and he sent us a link to his GoPro video showing the run on the ice course. You can watch it here.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
It doesn’t come with a trophy, but the new Corvette Stingray can still feel pretty good about itself after earning some pretty high praise from the folks at Autocar.co.uk.
“As car enthusiasts, we love the new Corvette Stingray,” says Autocar’s Steve Sutcliffe. “We think so much of it, in fact, that we’ve lined it up here beside the very best sports cars that Europe can offer, each of which has been handpicked to gauge just how good the new seventh-generation Corvette has become.”
The Chicago Auto Show opened on Thursday for the media and now we can check out some photos of the black Corvette Stingray driven by Scarlett Johansson’s character Natasha Romanov AKA Black Widow in Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
We know that Joe Biden loves his 1967 Corvette. But after seeing the new Corvette Stingray and Z06 at last month’s NAIAS, we’re pretty sure that the country’s vice president has a severe case of Corvette Fever for the new models.
Our Corvette-loving Vice President was captured on video talking to the UAW Legislative Conference on Wednesday. After highlighting several new autos from the different automakers, Biden ask the crowd to indulge him as he makes some comments about the new Corvette Stingray and the upcoming Corvette Z06.
During last year’s filming of the second installment of Marvel Entertainment’s Captain America, we learned that one of the main characters would be driving a new Corvette Stingray. But you won’t have to wait for the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4th to see the new Corvette. The movie car will be make its world premiere along side 14 other Chevrolet cars and trucks at the Chicago Auto Show later this week.