The internet’s abuzz tonight after a video has surfaced showing a Laguna Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 testing on the famous Nurburgring. The Corvette is shown making some fast runs through several turns with a helmeted driver and a co-pilot. Could it be that GM Engineers are doing some testing in Germany?
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Chalk up another victim for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Edmunds.com recently pitted Chevy’s latest generation of America’s Sports Car against the 2014 Nissan GT-R Track Edition.
Based on numbers alone, the Corvette shouldn’t have won this shootout of macho sports cars. For instance, the Stingray was giving up 85 horsepower to the GT-R, and the Nissan was priced nearly $50,000 higher than the Corvette.
Count Justin Bell of “The World’s Fastest Car Show” on EBAY Motors among the biggest fans of the new Corvette Stingray.
After taking a red 2014 model for “quite a few” laps around the famous Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca race track in California, Bell makes no bones about his opinion of the car.
When we think about all the reviews we’ve seen about the new C7′s interior, we find the main focus is usually the seats or the configurable display that gets the most attention. But what about some of the more mundane features (if you can refer to anything on the Stingray as ‘mundane’) like the inside of the center console or where you plug in your cell phone?
Paul Pearson, is a Corvette Forum member (Talon90) who also works with the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green. He recently posted these close up photos of the interior on the Corvette Forum which detail some of the creature comforts of the C7 including the various ways you can “plug” into the car for charging and or media.
A couple weekends ago at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Bob Bondurant was honored by Corvette for all his contributions to the brand which span more than 50 years! As part of the festivities, the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving was loaned a couple of 2014 Corvette Stingrays by Chevrolet and provided hot laps at Laguna Seca throughout the day.
With more than 30 states in the U.S.A. requiring the use of a front license plate, the C7 Corvette Stingray’s designers set out to give owners a simple, integrated and non-permanent way to meet the requirements of having a plate without the killing the car’s aerodynamics.
At the Labor Day Anniversary Celebration in Bowling Green, there was a Night Race Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray showing the license plate holder on the car.