C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
It’s the first of the month and that means we have the latest Corvette sales report from General Motors. According to report, General Motors sold a total of 2,467 Corvettes in September 2014. That compares to just 831 Corvettes sold in September 2013 for an increase of 196.9%.
Year to date sales (January-September) totals 25,950 Corvettes, which beats the 2013 YTD Sales of 7,830 Corvettes by 231.4%.
Chevrolet officially revealed the performance statistics for the 2015 Corvette Z06 this afternoon and the numbers should put a lot of smiles out there in the Corvette Nation. The new C7 super car is the fastest production Corvette ever built and one of the few sports cars on the market that’s a member of the 10-second quarter mile club right out of the box.
There’s just one special place on this earth where all serious manufacturers take their sports cars to be tested and that’s the Nurburgring.
Last year, Corvette Stingray fans were cheated out of the opportunity to see the new C7 run a fast lap due to rainy weather on the Nurburgring’s Nordschleife. But now the “Big Nasty” 2015 Corvette Z06 has been spotted testing on the famous 12.9 mile German track so let’s all say a prayer for clear skies and fast lap times.
We already recapped the auction of the VIN 001 2015 Corvette Stingray equipped with an 8-Speed Automatic transmission that was sold on Friday night at the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas sale. Chevy dealer and Corvette collector Dave Ressler spent $400,000 to own the car and the proceeds of the sale went to CARE House of Oakland County.
Here’s the video from the auction so you can see the gleaming Arctic White Stingray under the lights at Barrett-Jackson:
The first retail 2015 Corvette Stingray with VIN 001 crossed the auction block Friday night at Barrett-Jackson’s Las Vegas sale inside the Mandalay Bay Casino. The Arctic White Corvette, which comes equipped with the all new 8-speed automatic transmission, saw steady bidding throughout the sale which was broadcast nationwide on FoxSports2. The hammer dropped with the high bid of $400,000 and winning the car was Chevrolet dealer and Corvette collector Dave Ressler.
It’s the last Friday in September which means it’s “Black Friday” here at CorvetteBlogger.com. Here’s our salute to Black Corvettes with a random photo gallery made up of 32 Corvettes spanning seven generations.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the 2015 Z06 Corvette is now right at your fingertips on Chevrolet’s website — well, almost everything.
If you’re in the market to go fast, this is the place to start, as there is a wealth of information that will probably answer any question you may have about any of the design or technical features of Corvette’s supercar.