Each year the Bash kick starts the National Corvette Museum’s car show season. The Bash provides attendees the opportunity to view Corvettes from the upcoming model year, attend various seminars and road tours, as well as meet with members of GM’s Corvette team. Our wrap up and photos from this year’s NCM Bash await you just after the break.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
At the National Corvette Museum’s Annual Bash, Corvette’s Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles went through the highlights of the 2014 Stingray. The new C7 fared pretty well last year, picking up more awards than any other car. In fact, they said that it was most likely the most awarded car ever.
Following the 2014 highlights, Tadge and Harlan jumped right into the “What’s New for the 2015 Corvette” talk, starting with the all new Corvette Z06 coupe and convertible.
Via our friends at the NCM Insurance Agency.
You saw it at the NCM Bash, Now hear the 2015 Z06 Convertible exhaust note! The Blade Silver Z06 drop-top was being loaded up for transport to destinations unknown and lucky for us we have friends who captured the glorious roar of the LT4 as it moved out of the conference center and onto the truck.
Thanks for the video, Adam!
At the start of the New York International Auto Show, GM picked three student photographers and had them shoot the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Corvette fans from all around the world voted for the best photographer on the Corvette Facebook page and that honor and a check for $5,000 goes to Dan Wang from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Today at the National Corvette Museum’s Bash, Chevrolet introduced two new design packages for the 2015 Corvette. If they look familiar, it’s because you first saw them at the SEMA show last fall in Las Vegas. The Atlantic is a luxury-GT styled convertible while the Pacific is a track-focused performance coupe.
Now that GM has another pop-culture hit on its hands with Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, we are eagerly looking forward to the next movie to feature gratuitous product placement from Chevrolet and GM. Luckily, we won’t have to wait long as the 4th installment of the Transformers movie series is “primed” to hit theaters on June 27th.
The NCM Bash this weekend traditionally marks the rollout of the next model year Corvette, an event where you can go and see all of the new Corvette goodies up close and personal. Seminars feature a host of Corvette engineers, designers and racers speaking on just about any topic you can think of relating to our favorite car.