Each year in early November the automotive aftermarket heads to Las Vegas to show off all of their newest wares. While we’re still recovering from last week’s show out in Vegas we want to hear from our readers. Of the scads of custom Corvettes out in the desert last week what was your favorite?
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Maybe this driver should have stuck with the fancy technology that Chevrolet has built into the seventh-generation Corvette.
Instead, he turned the traction control off and over corrected as he was drifting around a corner heading into a straightaway.
The Stingray started doing a zig-zag dance, slid sideways into barriers, and wound up on its passenger side, no doubt inflicting thousands of dollars in damage.
Ever since attending our first SEMA show, we’ve been hooked. And it’s not hard to see why either. There’s a ton of Corvette eye candy waiting to be seen with a different take on the car at just about every booth. Then tie in the cool new Corvette-related products, hot booth girls and the excitement of Las Vegas and that just about sums up what SEMA is all about.
Armed with our trusty Canon DSLR, we went hunting for Corvettes at the 2014 SEMA show and by our count, came up nearly 70 different cars ranging from a 1958 restomod to the 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible.
This week marks a special milestone for the 2015 Corvette Z06. The Corvette Assembly Plant just completed its first retail production of the new 650 horsepower Z06, a Black coupe that will go to Chevrolet dealer and NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick.
Earlier this year, Hendrick paid one million dollars at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach to own the first retail VIN of the Corvette Z06 with the proceeds of that sale going to charity.
The Corvette Assembly Plant has come up with a great way to enjoy Corvettes and help the American Cancer Society Relay for Life at the same time.
Christine Cartwright, executive assistant to the Corvette Plant Manager and Assistant Plant Manager in Bowling Green, has created the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Stingray calendar.
While we think the Corvette Stingray is a gift to the world, some countries appear to be holding off on selling the car due to reasons we think make the Corvette great in the first place.
Take South Korea for instance.
Chevrolet announced in 2012 that with the new free-trade agreement, the Corvette would be imported into the country. But now we are learning that the Korean government’s regulations on engine noise may be holding up imports of the new C7.
Here’s a sight most Corvette enthusiasts don’t like to see.
This is the first time we’ve seen a 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible out in public wearing the new Daytona Orange Sunrise. Unfortunately, the 650-hp super car made somewhat of a spectacle of itself by losing control on wet roads and taking out another vehicle on its way to a ditch on I-94 in Jackson, Michigan over the weekend.
Corvette’s Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter takes you through the three different levels of aerodynamic bliss that is the 2015 Corvette Z06:
The Corvette Z06 is one of the most aerodynamically engineered vehicles out there. And for the extreme enthusiasts there’s the Z07 package that has more aerodynamic down force that has ever been measured on a production car. Taken together, the aerodynamic features of the Z06 make this the most capable, most track worthy, and highest performing Corvette, Chevrolet has ever produced. See for yourself.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.