C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
This Forgiato Widebody Corvette Stingray Convertible we saw at SEMA is packing 750 horsepower thanks to its supercharged LT1 V8. The $150K Corvette will soon be sent to its new owner in Japan, but first its taken for a ride on the streets!
After the appearance factor of the Corvette had gotten its final touches we sent it over to the guys at BH Factory to add a few horses to the American beast. Watch as the 750 horsepower Widebody Vette takes over the streets with its undiscovered looks and roaring sound.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
When John Hennessey of Hennessey Performance talks, car enthusiasts listen.
Hennessey delivered a “State of the Aftermarket” speech during the recent SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and he offered some advice that anyone seriously interested in buying a 2015 Corvette Z06 would do well to consider.
Many were impressed when the EPA rated the fuel economy for the 2015 Corvette Stingray with the 8-Speed Automatic Transmission at 29 MPG Highway so naturally we’ve been waiting to see where the new Corvette Z06 would come in. After all, the 8-speed automatic was made specifically for the new 650 horsepower super car.
Although it has yet to be confirmed by GM, the official EPA fuel economy ratings for the new 2015 Corvette Z06 have been published on the U.S. Department of Energy’s FuelEconomy.gov website. The entry shows that the 2015 Corvette Z06 with the new 8-speed automatic transmission will get 23 MPG on the highway and 13 MPG in the city for a combined rating 16 MPG.
One of the custom Corvettes we were anxious to see in person at the SEMA show comes from a new player in the Corvette aftermarket. Revorix is a new company that has deep roots in Japan and now they have set their sights on America. For the SEMA Show, they brought a 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible to showcase their new product line of functional aerodynamic parts for America’s favorite sports car.
Maybe the “Cake Boss” should stick to drinking non-alcoholic eggnog.
The 37-year-old star of the TLC reality TV show faces charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with impaired ability after cops saw him driving erratically along the streets of New York City in his 2014 Corvette Stingray around 1 a.m. Thursday.
One reason why we like our friends at Purifoy Chevrolet in Fort, Lupton, Colorado so much is that they are not afraid to shake up conventional wisdom by creating and selling their own custom Corvettes.
Those custom Corvettes fall under the “P-Series” designation at Purifoy and those in the know will know that these are not ordinary vettes.
Now there is a new “P-Series” Corvette available from Purifoy and it’s like no Stingray you’ve seen offered before from a Chevrolet dealership.
Each year in early November the automotive aftermarket heads to Las Vegas to show off all of their newest wares. While we’re still recovering from last week’s show out in Vegas we want to hear from our readers. Of the scads of custom Corvettes out in the desert last week what was your favorite?