Remember that black Corvette Stingray that Vossen Wheels showed off down at the Palm Beach International Raceway in South Florida last month? Vossen has just uploaded a new photoshoot with the C7 wearing their soon-to-be-released Vossen Precision Series Wheels in a gloss graphite finish.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Ever since it was introduced to the public in 1953, the Chevrolet Corvette has been a trend-setter.
The seventh-generation Stingray unveiled in January continues that tradition in brilliant fashion, and the automotive press continues to take notice.
The latest: The Motor Press Guild, the largest automotive media association in North America, announced today that the 2014 Corvette Stingray is the winner of its 2013 Innovation Vehicle of the Year Award in the over $29,000 category.
When we posted a photo of a white C7 Corvette Stingray from SEMA on facebook that had the lower black bumper cover painted white, it received a lot of positive comments. We knew that RPI Designs has been working on offerings for the Corvette Stingray and today we heard that they are now selling a lower rear bumper cover in the same exterior body color as your C7 Corvette Stingray.
With the opening of the Los Angeles Auto Show to the public this Friday, Chevrolet released these photos showing the load-in crew putting the final touches on their display.
Photo Credit: drivearabia.com
Dubai loves to put on a big show. Just witness the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, that reaches an amazing 2,722 feet into the sky over there.
But buildings aren’t the only things that Dubai loves to show off.
The Dubai Civil Defense has just upgraded to the fluorescent yellow 2014 Corvette Stingray that’s shown in this photo. With all the decals and the bright paint, it’s definitely a one-of-a-kind look for Chevy’s seventh-generation sports car.
Ride along as these four all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingrays take 2 hot laps on the Spring Mountain test track in Nevada. This track is part of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. Two Rydell employees were riding along inside these cars during Corvette Stingray training. You have to see it to believe it. This car is unbelievable! Enjoy!
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
For the first time, two seats are being offered in the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The standard GT seat is already available and will soon be complemented by the race ready Competition Sport seat.
The new seats found in the C7 Corvette Stingray are most likely one of the biggest turnarounds the team can boast of when it comes to taking a weaknesses on the C6 Corvette and turning it into a strength on the C7. In this video from Chevrolet, Seat Engineer Ken Taylor talks about how digital pressure-mapping and dynamic testing resulted in the much better seats now being offered on the C7.
The C7 faced some pretty tough competition in Road & Track’s first Performance Car of the Year contest.
But as is becoming the custom, the seventh generation sports car from Chevrolet pulled away from the pack that included cars like the Ferrari F12, Competition Pack BMW M6, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series, two Jaguar models, Nissan GT-R, and Ford Fiesta.