Our new friend Jeremy Welborn attended the 25th Annual Lone Star Corvette Classic in Texas over the weekend and has given us permission to share some of his photos from the event. We picked a set of 50 images featuring everything from C1s to C7 Stingrays.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
ExxonMobil has been the Bowling Green Assembly Plant’s motor oil of choice for 21 years and on Monday the oil company announced a new agreement with General Motors for the Chevrolet Corvette. That new agreement ensures that Mobil 1 motor oil will continue flowing as the factory fill of choice for the current 2014 Corvette Stingray and the highly anticipated 2015 Corvette Z06 due out next year.
General Motors Vice President of Global Design Ed Welburn talks to Lou Ann Hammond from Driving the Nation on the Chevy Corvette Convertible unveiled before the 2014 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). What color would Welburn get if he got a Corvette Convertible?
Listen as Welburn goes through the different colors for the new Corvette Z06 Convertible, what the color means to him and which one he would choose.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Here’s a pic that made the rounds over the weekend and trust us when we say it ain’t pretty.
This Torch Red Corvette Stingray was left balanced precariously on a rock after thieves stripped the car of its wheels.
A new chapter at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway kicks off this week with the running of the first ever IndyCar Series Grand Prix of Indianapolis this weekend and the Corvette Stingray will be up front for all the action.
That’s because the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible will be serving as the Pace Car for the inaugural race.
If you were hoping that this was the official Go-Fast lap for the 2014 Corvette Stingray on the Nurburgring, we are sorry to disappoint.
Last year as Chevrolet was working on suspension testing for the European version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray, part of that testing took place at Germany’s Nurburgring. Since then, Corvette enthusiasts have been clammoring for video of a fast lap at the ‘ring, but according to Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter, that didn’t happen due to inclimate weather which interrupted their one and only opportunity.
Technological advances continue to amaze every day.
This week, a quadriplegic former IndyCar driver was able to drive a 2014 Corvette Stingray on an airstrip near the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.