Despite the Corvette being named after a boat, that’s doesn’t make it one as the owner of this 2014 Corvette Stingray unfortunately learned the hard way.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Harlan Charles admits he has the ultimate job for a Corvette enthusiast in his role as Corvette product and marketing manager for GM/Chevrolet.
In the span of a short six-minute interview with Bloomberg Radio’s Pimm Fox and Carol Massar on May 22, Charles manages to give a brief rundown on all the great things happening with Corvettes now and in the coming months.
That includes the special Stingray School that’s being offered to new Corvette owners for $1,000 (some $1,500 off the normal price) at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch near Las Vegas.
Most of us will never have the chance to drive, much less own, a supercar like the 2014 Hennessey Performance HPE650 supercharged Stingray or the upcoming 2015 Corvette Z06.
But while we’re dreaming, let’s go ahead and compare what we know about these two dream cars and try to come up with a conclusion about which one we’d take.
If you want exclusivity, then the Hennessey might be your best option. Only 100 of the cars will be produced, and with an engine tune that cranks out 650 horsepower – 25 more than expected in the Z06, the Hennessey definitely will have its fans.
The 2015 Corvette Z06 convertible takes open-air driving to new heights. In addition to the high-tech 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 engine, the 8-speed automatic or the 7-speed manual transmission and the aerodynamic innovations it shares with the Z06 coupe, the convertible expands the performance bandwidth of the Z06 to include the 360-degree, top-down driving experience that only a true convertible can offer.
No other Corvette garnered as much attention at last year’s SEMA Show than the Forgiato Widebody C7 Stingray. Not only did the crowds love it, but SEMA’s judges gave it the design award for best Chevrolet exterior.
It appears that others took notice of the C7 widebody and the crowds it generated. Today, we got this new picture from the automotive imagery experts at Gurnade who rendered this C7 Widebody for a potential project for the 2014 SEMA Show.
You really hate to see this.
A wrecked 2014 Corvette Stingray with only 293 miles on the odometer sitting in an insurance auction lot waiting to be sold.
Somebody’s baby no more.
This is classy move by Chevrolet.
To honor those customers that were the first to buy the all-new Corvette Stingray, Chevrolet is sending out a nice thank you gift. The gift contains a black box with the C7 crossed flags logo. Open it up and there is a leather pouch which is made of the same color and material as the owners C7 interior. Inside the pouch is a thank you letter and a book about the Corvette Stingray.