Just when we thought we had the 2015 Corvette model lineup set after the introduction the high performance Z06 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, a report from Autoblog on Friday suggesting a new C7 Corvette variant will be introduced at the New York Auto Show has certainly raised our interest.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
An excuse for us to finally post these awesome gifs!
We’ve talked about the Forgiato Widebody C7 Corvette Stingrays before because frankly, we think they’re cool. And while some other auto sites and Corvette traditionalists continue to bash these cars, we hold them up as great examples of the what can be done with a base Corvette Stingray when you have time, money and a vision.
Well, nobody’s perfect – not even the highly acclaimed 2014 Corvette Stingray.
At least in the eyes of one European auto journalist, Jethro Bovingdon, who seems to have mixed emotions about the seventh-generation Corvette in his video post test for EVO magazine.
Ya, in Sweden!
That’s where you’ll find one of the most unlikeliest Black and Whites around.
Of course we’re talking about this 2014 Corvette Stingray, dressed in black with white doors and the word “POLICE” emblazoned on the doors and hood.
Who would have thought there would ever be a time when we’d be talking about great fuel economy with a high-performance car with an automatic transmission?
But these aren’t ordinary times, at least when it comes to the seventh-generation Corvette.
Two great high performance Corvettes recently debuted in Europe: the Z06 and the C7.R racing vehicle. http://www.chevroleteurope.com/corvette
They were developed in parallel and provide unique benefits to both race car drivers and driving enthusiasts.
Race car driver Oliver Gavin, Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter, and Technical Communications Manager Patrick Herrmann discuss these two great vehicles.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
The Corvette Stingray has been in production for roughly eight months now and we’re starting to see some owners and shops show off their custom work. One shop that is well known for their over-the-top designs and fabrications is West Coast Customs, who recently showed off a completed supercharged Corvette Stingray on their facebook page.