Proving that the 2015 Corvette Z06 belongs to an elite club of production cars with more than 600 horsepower, Chevrolet is showing off a graph on just where the Z06 comes in comparison with others in same class.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
It’s official! The all new 2015 Corvette Z06 had its LT4 engine certified by SAE and the numbers are sure to leave any Corvette enthusiast smiling. At 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque, the Z06 will be the most powerful production car ever made by General Motors.
Behold the “Big Nasty” cruising with traffic down an unidentified highway.
A passenger in another car caught this prototype Black Corvette Z06 laying down some highway miles as the Corvette team works to complete the engineering work on the car this summer.
If 460 horsepower from the factory isn’t enough to satisfy your need for speed from your 2014 Stingray, then you might want to check with the good folks at Edelbrock.
Edelbrock has just revealed an all-new E-Force Supercharger kit that won’t break the bank but will deliver numbers on par with the upcoming 2015 Corvette Z06. The company says its supercharger will produce 624 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque.
The rollout of custom goodies for the seventh generation Corvette continues to march onward. Recently our friends over at CORSA Performance unveiled their brand new line of valve-back exhausts, tips, and X-pipes for C7 Corvettes. The product line comes in both Sport and Extreme sounds levels and now you have your choice of polished and black tips.
When it comes to Corvette enthusiasts, they don’t come much more enthusiastic than Jack and Dor DeLong.
They’ve always made it clear that owning a Corvette is all about the memories they can make and share with others, so naturally they’ve been a major supporter of the National Corvette Museum. As Lifetime Members, they’ve donated money, bought bricks, and even “purchased” three acres at the soon-to-open NCM Motorsports Park.
Here’s a great Corvette show happening this Sunday, June 1st for those of you in the Silver Spring/Baltimore Maryland area. Our friends at Sport Chevrolet are hosting the 41st Annual Spring Car Show with the Corvette Club of America. The show features NCCC Sanctioned Corvette Fun Show Awards as well as awards for GM Muscle, Classic, Custom and Wounded Warrior Vehicles too!
This week we’re giving MVP honors to LaLa Vazquez. She’s the wife of New York Knicks Forward Carmelo Anthony and on Wednesday she surprised her star NBA husband with a black 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe for his 30th birthday.
Despite the Corvette being named after a boat, that’s doesn’t make it one as the owner of this 2014 Corvette Stingray unfortunately learned the hard way.