Our new best friend Gene Sanchez Leeds was in New York for the auto show and has given us permission to share his photos. We picked a set of 50 images featuring both new models of the 2015 Corvette Z06. But what you see here is only the tip of the iceberg as he has posted over 125 Corvette images on the Corvette Forum.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Top Gear Magazine recently got their hands on a 2014 Corvette Stingray and pitted it against its benchmarking target, the Porsche 911. They drove the cars throughout the UK countryside measuring the cars’ interiors, styling, and road manners against each other. If you follow the UK version of Top Gear you know they were luke-warm on the C6 Corvette. They loved the American V8 power, but lamented the transverse leaf spring suspension and even referred to the rear cargo cover as shower curtain.
The auction of the first regular retail production 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, generously donated by Chevrolet, went for $1 million at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach, Fla. on April 12, 2014. The winning bid came from Hendrick Automotive Group Chairman and Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick, an avid Corvette collector and preservationist. Proceeds from the auction, which support the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute 32nd Annual Dinner, will benefit the renovations of the Institute’s infusion center, providing a more comfortable and soothing setting for patients to receive chemotherapy treatments.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Yesterday at a special preview party for Chevrolet at the New York International Auto show, the Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible was driven onto the stage and then GM’s Mark Reuss introduced the new drop-top super car, once again referring to the high performance C7 model as “The Big Nasty”.
Looking for a cool way to help introduce the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible, Chevrolet turned to three college student photographers from the New York area and gave them the opportunity to shoot the new drop-top supercar before its reveal. Now Chevrolet wants your help by voting for the student who best captured the Z06 Convertible and will reward the winner who ges the most votes with $5,000.
A Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible was spotted on the streets of New York City today as it was unloaded from a car transport and taken inside the Jacob Javits Center for the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The show kicks off for the press tomorrow and Thursday and then opens to the public on Friday, April 18th.
On Saturday, we traveled across the state of Florida to Palm Beach to watch the first retail 2015 Corvette Z06 Coupe auctioned at Barrett-Jackson. It should come as no surprise that the winner was Chevrolet dealer and NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick who bid $1 Million for the supercharged Corvette.
With the introduction of the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible with an estimated 625 horsepower, Chevrolet has once again cemented its reputation as the performance car leader. The Bowtie now has 14 performance cars available in 2015, including four distinct Corvette models, nine Camaros and the SS Sedan.