Last weekend we kicked off our pre-turkey day festivities by hitting up the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (MCACN) in Chicago. For 2 days hundreds of muscle cars, Corvettes, customs, and racers took over the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont in what’s become one of the best indoor shows around. Click past the jump to see some of our favorites from MCACN 2014.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Those crazy guys over at Motor Trend’s Roadkill have fulfilled one of their dreams now.
And it sure was a lot of fun in the process.
David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan, in their latest episode for MotorTrend.com, finished the hack job on a C4 Corvette they started four years ago, in the process seeing what it would do against a 2014 Lingenfelter Corvette Stingray.
When Chevrolet launched the C7 Corvette, the American carmaker wanted the world to know how great a sports car it had built.
Apparently the world is getting the message.
For example, the 2014 Corvette Stingray has been named “Best Performance Coupe” in the Middle East Car of the Year awards.
If you’re one of the fortunate people to actually get to buy a Z06 but still aren’t satisfied with its 650 horsepower and 650 ft-lb of torque, then you just might want to call Mr. Hennessey.
The 2015 Corvette Z06 was introduced at the 2014 North American International Auto Show back in January which seems like a lifetime ago. But on Monday, a bevy of auto magazines finally released their long anticipated reviews of the most powerful and track capable Corvette that Chevrolet has ever produced.
One of reviewers of the new 650 horsepower super car was Motor Trend’s Carlos Lago who filmed the experience for MT’s Ignition webcast which appears on their YouTube channel.
If a new Corvette Z06 is on your holiday wish list, you may want to give want to give the jolly old elf (no, not your uncle Leo, Santa Claus) a helping hand. A Z06 is tough to wrap and might not easily fit into Santa’s sleigh, not to mention giving Dancer, Prancer et al. a tough flight. Rather than ask Santa, the National Corvette Museum has better idea for you.
The Marvel Comics Universe seems to have a thing for Corvettes. First there was the Black Widow’s Corvette Stingray from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. And then when Agents of SHIELD came to FOX, one of the stars of the show is Agent Coulson’s classic red Corvette named Lola.
Now another Agent of SHIELD will be driving a Corvette Stingray, but not on TV. Actress Ming-Na Wen who plays Agent Melinda May on the show was just surprised with a red Corvette Stingray from her husband on her birthday.