C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Ocean City Corvette Club held their annual Corvettes on the Boardwalk show in Ocean City, New Jersey on Sunday, September 21st. Many thanks to our friend Monica Mayer @ CU~Through The Lens who offered us the opportunity to share some photos from the show.
Our Corvette friends who have attended this show say it’s one of their favorites and it sure does look like a cool event they way it’s presented.
It should come as no surprise to Chevrolet enthusiasts that their favorite cars are among the leaders in yet another performance category.
Autoblog just came out with a listing of vehicles that have the best torque-to-weight ratios, broken down according to price, and Chevy dominated the action.
Here’s another brief video of the Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette Z06 testing at the Nurburgring. Unconfirmed reports say this Corvette Z06 is rocking the ‘ring with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
What we do know is that the 650 hp Corvette Z06 makes some big sound as it flies around the track.
Weight Watchers doesn’t have anything on today’s carmakers, including Chevrolet and its popular new Corvette.
With fuel prices on the rise and emission standards growing tougher by the day, carmakers are doing all they can to slice as much weight off their vehicles as possible to meet the new regulations and save consumers money on gas.
Among the leaders of this industry-wide move is the seventh-generation Stingray.
Photo Credit: National Corvette Museum
Now that the Corvette Museum’s Motorsports Park is open, we are starting to get some feedback from some of the professional drivers who have already visited the new track. Johnny O’Connell, one of the most successful racecar drivers in the history of the sport was recently at the track and we’re interested to hear what he had to say.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray has already been acclaimed around the world for its beautiful and trend-setting design.
Now three General Motors car designers are going to take it a step further, helping the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit (MOCAD) Gala Fundraiser today.
The three GM Design employees – Casey Swanseger, 30; Tyler Mars, 28; and Haneif Katebi, 25 – will be using paint and brush on a 2014 Stingray, bringing to life Detroit’s “creative corridor” made up of industries that merge art, technology, and business.
We knew that once Corvettes were armed with the Performance Data Recorder that YouTube would never be the same. Already we are starting to see PDR videos online and they aren’t just videos that captured on-track driving. Corvette owners are using the PDR as dash cams and it’s only a matter of time before a PDR captures a “dashcam moment” like we see coming out of Russia every day.
One Corvette Forum member had his PDR activated as he was driving on a toll road in Fort Worth, TX when a semi tractor-trailer had a tire blowout in front of him.