C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Chevrolet has made no secret that it hopes to lure away some of those Porsche, BMW, and Ferrari owners living overseas with its new seventh-generation Stingray.
Now, General Motors has released the first details and images of the 2015 Corvette Stingray all dressed up in its European clothes.
If you live overseas, though, you can expect to pay considerably more than if you live in America.
Jeremy Clarkson, one of the co-hosts of the BBC’s Top Gear auto show, has turned in his choice for the 2014 Car of the Year and it’s none other than the 2014 Corvette Stingray. We’ve come along way from the days when America’s Sports Car was nothing but a punching bag (or a literal target) for the British auto critic. The choice for the 2014 Car of the Year was announced in the magazine version of Top Gear in their annual awards issue which is out now.
General Motors released their latest monthly sales report and sales of the Corvette remain very strong with 2,378 Corvettes delivered in November 2014. However, sales did dip slightly by -5.9% from November 2013′s 2,527 deliveries.
For the calendar year to date (January-November 2014), GM has sold 31,287 Corvettes for a 119% gain over 2013′s sales of 14,286. Remember that in 2013, the factory was shut down for half the year while it was retooled for C7 production.
The annual Essen Motor Show is the place where Germany’s manufacturers and finest tuning specialists display their hottest and sometimes most outrageous creations in a festive atmosphere—think SEMA Show with a German accent. This year, however, an American supercar, the Hennessey C7 HPE700, elbowed its way onto the show floor amongst the sea of hyper-tuned Audis, BMWs, and ‘Benzes to stake Hennessey’s claim as a tuner worthy of worldwide recognition.
This Velocity Yellow Corvette Stingray must have been traveling at a high velocity to experience the kind of damage we are looking at from these pictures that were recently posted on reddit.
Photo Credit: NCM Insurance Agency
Chevrolet dealer and NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick was at the National Corvette Museum on Tuesday to take delivery of two new 2015 Corvette Z06s. The two Corvette Z06s were VIN 001 and VIN 003 and not only does Rick take delivery of the first Corvette Z06, his Corvette Z06 is also the first Z06 to be delivered to a customer, courtesy of the R8C Museum Delivery Program.
Check out this Corvette Stingray owner who gives his car a bit too much throttle while trying to impress the M3 owner next to him. When the light goes green he nearly crashes…:
I’m all for engine revs and ‘brisk’ but controlled accelerations, but if you can’t handle your vehicle, don’t get behind the wheel.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
If one of your resolutions for 2014 was to get a new Corvette Stingray coupe this year, you’d better get cracking — 2015 is just around the corner. As usual, you can depend on our friends at the National Corvette Museum to help you with your dilemma.
In addition to the first 2015 Corvette Z06 raffle that will be held later this week, the NCM still has two more Stingray raffles on their agenda for 2014, offering a 2015 Arctic White Stingray coupe to the winner of the December 5, 2014 raffle and a 2015 Laguna Blue Stingray coupe for the December 18, 2014 raffle.