We’ve just completed a frame-off restoration of CorvetteBlogger.com and are pleased to have officially launched the new website. We’ve been planning this for months and with over 1,500 blog posts and nearly 5,000 images, it wasn’t the easiest move to make. The new website features many improvements and updates and so here is a quick tour of what’s new!
- Improved header has navigation links to our top categories.
- Search box to help you find that post or topic you were looking for.
- Slightly larger and easier to read font.
- Simplified the content on the right sidebar.
- A toolbar on each post contains links for printing, comments or connecting with social media websites.
- Our footer contains links to our friends, a contact form, tag cloud and our recent tweets from Twitter.
Most importantly, we made it easier to connect with you, our readers. It’s now much easier to leave comments and no registration is required.
As with every frame-off restoration, we are occasionally stumbling upon something that needs a bit more work. If you find something that doesn’t look quite right or if a page is broken, please let us know so we can get that fixed.
Lastly, I’d like to give a shout out to Daniel at 1Serpent who undertook this resto-mod project and turned it into a real show stopper. He went the extra mile for us and his work is much appreciated.