Official pricing for the 2010 Corvette coupe and convertible models was released today. For those of you trying to decide between ordering one of the regular Coupe or Convertible body styles or going with the new Grand Sport, this price comparison should be helpful. The good news is that pricing for the 2010 is only being increased by $365!
Here is the pricing for the 2010 Corvette Coupe and Convertible models:
- 2010 Corvette Coupe Base MSRP $49,880 including destination.
- 2010 Corvette Convertible Base MSRP $54,530 including destination.
As we posted last week, the Grand Sports will open at:
- 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Coupe Base MSRP $55,720 including destination.
- 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible Base MSRP $59,530 including destination.
So the difference between the two models for each body style:
- 2010 Corvette Coupe vs Grand Sport Coupe Price Difference – $5,840
- 2010 Corvette Convertible vs Grand Sport Convertible Price Difference – $5,000
Pricing for the 2010 Corvette Z06 and ZR1 has not yet been released but we are expecting it shortly.
Thanks goes to Dave Salvatore @ Kerbeck for supplying us with the pricing. If you are interested in ordering a new 2010 Corvette or are looking to deal on remaining 2009′s, give him a call at 877-537-2325 or visit Kerbeck Corvette.
Official 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Pricing Released
Download the 2010 Corvette Order Guide
What’s New for the 2010 Corvette
[VIDEO] Introduction and Reveal of the 2010 Corvette Grand Sport
Exclusive Photo Gallery: The 2010 Corvette Grand Sport